September 24, 2016

Stock Market KA Ba? Kasi ang Hirap mong Intindihin! Ganern


I've been investing few years already and I have heard many common misconceptions about stock market coming friends and acquaintances. It only tells that Filipinos are a hundred years behind in terms of investing unlike other countries like China and Japan. Common statements like "Ayoko dyan kasi matagal ang return", "Di ba sugal yang stock market na yan?", "Scam ang stocks,di ba?", "That is not for me, I'm not rich", "It's hard to learn the stock market, it's about charts and only financial people do that"



Only 1% in our population are investing in the stock market today. My message is very clear and direct. If you haven't invested in stocks yet, you simply missed a big opportunity. That's why foreign investors are maximizing our performing economy and they are earning well from our country.

So why so few? Stock Market is not taught in schools or many are just simply not aware of it because of lack of financial literacy.


Eh, kuya mahirap talaga siya eh...I'm not good at it!


It never came to my mind that I'll be an investor and trader in stocks and I have thousand of reasons not to...I will tell you some:

  •  I was broke when I started
  •  I had debts to be paid
  •  I have an average-paying job
  •  I did not have a financial background
  • I failed most of my Math Subjects (Algebra,Trigonometry, and others were pasang-awa)
  • I have a learning difficulty in numbers (cant do some basic multiplication)
  • I failed in business
  • I'm a Promde Guy (our place is peso na lang going to heaven,that's for real)
And so on and so forth...

Of course, I did not like it at first but I have to study it and I have to learn it step by step because I know that investing in stocks is worth the wait and worth the sacrifice. I took an extra mile to learn it and it took a while.

The world that I hate before is the same world that I love now! Today, I'm also trading in stocks; reading those charts and numbers and earning from them!

If you have put limitations on yourself, I call it self-destruction. Get out from your comfort zone and start challenging yourself. I did it and my life has never been the same.


If there's one little secret, it is this bible verse that I'm claiming for a long time and believing that there's something in store for me...

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a good future"

We have a good future in the Lord and He wants all the best for us. He wants you to be rich and successful so that you can help and bless others for his glory. Our part is to work on it and live with it. 

Jesus loves you!



 Do you want to learn how to become a Successful Investor? 

  Subscribe to my blog for free: 
                

  You can also join our community group in Facebook :
   

  You can also follow our Facebook Page:

  You can message me here: 


  investambayan@gmail.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment