October 20, 2016

The Billionaire's Way:Why Simplicity is the New Trend?


source:the social network

I love watching documentaries and biographies of those successful people in the world, from sports to the business world. There are so much to learn from them and once you know them further, you will admire them all the more. I read an article before about 100 Worst Dressed Successful Personalities and strikingly on the top of the list are famous personalities like Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg, Apple Founder Steve Jobs, The Greatest Investor Warren Buffet, and Albert Einstein to name a few of them.




With these type of highly successful personalities, I observed that  they have something in common. They wear the same clothes everyday not only that but with same color. Is this the trend today?

 Facebook Founder and the youngest Billionaire said that he is wearing the same gray shirt since he founded Facebook. I asked myself, Is this the secret ingredient on the success of these people? How's that possible? 




To look for justice and fair judgement, I made a research from different sources and found out why these people deviate the fashion norm of the society.

 Here are the fascinating facts that make their lives so interesting both private and public. It confirms why they are so successful.


1. Iconic.

For me, wearing same kind of shirt everyday is a form of strong branding. This is the reason why characters in picture books never change their clothes: Children—like adults, if they’d only admit it—crave continuity. Being stylish for them is obsolete. Even Superman is wearing the same outfit everyday, right?

 These type of people don't conform to the pattern of how everybody should wear. They don't even care how they look because for them what they are wearing is not what matters most. There are more important things to do, to change the world!




The 31-year-old explained this during his first public question and answer session in 2014 when an audience member asked why his outfits never changed. “I really want to clear my life to make it so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community,” said Zuckerberg.

“I'm in this really lucky position, where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people. And I feel like I'm not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life.”

Kaya naman pala... So, if you're noticing someone who wears same shirts 3 times a week, kabahan ka na.. He might be the next Mark Zuckerberg!


2. Less Expense.

Most of the highly successful people in the world are living a very prudent life. Time is  money and looking what to wear would take much of your time. We waste so many precious moments concerning ourselves with frivolous details. An outfit will not change the world, it probably won’t even change your day. This is not to say that fashion isn’t important, as it has an immense impact on culture and, in turn, the direction of society. 

Albert Einstein reportedly bought several variations of the same gray suit so that he wouldn’t have to waste time deciding what to wear each morning. He decided to make life easier by adopting a monotonous wardrobe.




3. Make Life Simple to be more productive.


Why do they do this? To lessen decision fatigue, a real condition where you become overloaded with so many pointless decisions that your productivity ends up falling off a cliff. You spend so long wasting precious mental energy on  distractions – such as what to wear or what to eat – that you stop being able to do your job properly. You become paralyzed with choice. You start making bad decisions and exercising poor self-control until you end up less productive. 




4. Less is More. 

When I started to see successful people wearing the same thing every day, I realized they were part of the movement I belong to, where less is more. Implementing that mindset is critical to reaching financial independence. 

Well in my case, I already applied this long before. Sometimes, when you are doing something incredible, wearing a simple outfit is enough. 

source:the social network




Do you need a life mentor? 

  Subscribe to my blog for free: 
                          

  You can also join our community group in Facebook :
   

  You can also follow our Facebook Page:

  You can message me here: 

  investambayan@gmail.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment