October 2, 2016

How I Made My First Million in the Stock Market




The purpose of my website is not to brag but I hope this can inspire my fellow Filipino that there's hope for ordinary people ...I am just like you! I am just an ordinary call center agent with an average salary and I'm still working to this day. 

Stock Market?

When I got to know the Stock Market for the first time, I did not hesitate and I've been sold out to it ever since. I invested my savings and my aspirations in life.I fell inlove with investing and trading and until now I am still amazed how it works. A small amount, little by little will become a Million overtime. I've learned that money is a good servant; when it works; it never sleeps. You can read more about Stock Market from my previous blog, just click it here...

It all started with a Dream.

Few years ago, I was dreaming of something that I can be somebody. I saw the people in the small crowd wearing coat and ties. They seem listening to me while I'm speaking. I felt good and that night, gives birth to me  to become a Millionaire. I'm so excited with what I was dreaming and with excitement told my relatives that I have a goal in life and that is to become a Millionaire by the age of 25. 

By doing so, I was so disappointed of their reactions. They told me many things, "ambisyoso' "day-dreamer, and the likes. It has become a good source  to ridicule me every time. It did not stop me there. I knew that by God's grace, it will come to pass.

I can still remember the Story of Joseph "the Dreamer". When he was dreaming that his family will bow down to him. His brothers were so angry that they planned to kill him but then he was sold to become a slave. Many years have passed, while they experienced famine and starvation they were asking for food from a distant country. To make the story short, they went to  this powerful person only to find out that it was Joseph himself! After all, he saved his entire family and the next generation. I'm very far from Joseph, but the point is, everything starts with a dream and investing in stocks is not for people who are not dreamers.

Against all Odds.

Of course, when I reached 25, it didn't happen. Then failure after failure. I told myself, maybe I could extend another 5 more years and forgive myself because of not doing well. You can read my story from my previous blog How I Escaped From Being Broke to become an Investor . I admitted due to lack of opportunities that time, creating wealth was just an elusive dream. Nevertheless, I worked hard, focused on my goal, and saved consistently. I sharpened my skills in investing and trading and keep learning from every opportunity.

Earning my first Million.

Now, I'm glad that I'm on 92% on my hit target, considering I will have 5% annual return which is the least, I'll be earning my first Million in assets through stocks before my birthday on March next year...This is memorable for me because this is a great achievement and experiencing your dream come into reality is amazing! My goal is to build my wealth in 30 years time and hitting 1% is already a victory to celebrate and it is a big deal.  My only investment is only in stocks and I'm planning to invest in real estate and bonds soon. 2017 will be a blast for me because I will engage also in Forex and global stocks to maximize my portfolio. These are new to me and I have to be a student again. 

Writing my first Book.

Stock Market? I'll Give it a try!"how I made my first million in the stocks"  This will be the title of my first book that I'm writing now. This is just a preview of the content and I'm excited to finish it. I'm planning to have it available for free so that anybody can read.

My Advise to Millennials.

Save Early and Invest in your 20's. My regret is I have invested later in life. If I have known Stock Market and other investment instruments earlier, it would have been a fast-track. Think long-term and be excited to learn financial literacy and dont take it for granted.


 Do you want to become a Successful Investor? 

  Subscribe to my blog for free: 

                          
  www.investambayan.com

  You can also join our community group in Facebook :

   
  Investambayan Fb Group

  You can also follow our Facebook Page:


  @investambayan 


  You can message me here: 


  investambayan@gmail.com







0 comments:

Post a Comment